Time & Place Strategies, Inc. Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.moderndigitaltradeshow.com, you are agreeing to be bound by all applicable laws and the provisions of these terms of service, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Material is owned by and copyrighted to Francis J. Friedman. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Time & Place Strategies, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title or ownership, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and/or Francis J. Friedman at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and Francis J. Friedman make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Time & Place Strategies, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Time & Place Strategies, Inc., Francis J. Friedman, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Time & Place Strategies, Inc. or a Time & Place Strategies, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and/or Francis J. Friedman do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Time & Place Strategies, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and/or Francis J. Friedman do not make any commitment to update the materials.
Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and Francis J. Friedman has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Time & Place Strategies, Inc. or Francis J. Friedman of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Time & Place Strategies, Inc. and/or Francis J. Friedman may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this State.